Tagged questions asked by buggybee - thank you for tagging me!
1. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DID SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF? WHAT WAS IT?
Saturday night I had a ‘beauty night.’ I took a long, hot bath. I deep conditioned my hair. I did a facial mask. Then I drank some wine. It was a nice, relaxing night.
2. QUIET TIME OR HUSTLE & BUSTLE? EXPLAIN.
Quiet time. I’m an introvert. I recharge and find calm again in quiet time.
3. THE SINGLE THING THAT MAKES YOU LAUGH HYSTERICALLY?
Watching my dog trying to outsmart my cat.
4. THE SINGLE THING THAT WRENCHES YOUR GUT?
Thinking about something I didn’t say to someone.
5. NAME 3 TOP THINGS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST.
To visit several countries in Europe. To go to Alaska. To learn sign language.
6. IF A LOVER HAS FALLEN DOWN, HOW WOULD YOU PICK HIM/HER UP?
Are we talking literally? It would all depend on how they fell and if they need medical attention. If we are talking metaphorically, then I would do what I could to help them. This would mean knowing their likes/needs/etc.
7. TYPE THE VERSE OF A SONG, BOOK OR POEM WHICH TOUCHED YOU SO DEEPLY THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IT.
"The great acts of love are done by those who are habitually performing small acts of kindness." - Victor Hugo
8. NAME 3 OF YOU GUILTIEST PLEASURES.
So You Think You Can Dance. Pints of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. Vodka.
9. WHAT WOULD YOUR LIFE’S DO-OVER BE?
I honestly wouldn’t have a do-over. Yes, there have been some parts of my life that have really been hard, yet every moment taught me something. Without those lessons, I would not be the person that I am today.
10. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANYTHING OR ANYONE IN THE WORLD WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS OR CONSEQUENCES, WHAT OR WHO WOULD IT BE, AND WHY?
This is a question I cannot answer.
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COMFORT FOOD?
2. WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE FAVORITE MOVIES?
3. WHAT WAS THE FIRST CONCERT YOU EVER SAW?
4. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?
5. WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE MANY ACQUAINTANCES OR A FEW CLOSE FRIENDS?
6. ARE YOU AN INTROVERT OR AN EXTROVERT? HOW DO YOU FEEL THIS AFFECTS YOUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS?
7. WOULD YOU RATHER LIVE WITHOUT LOVE OR WITHOUT SEX FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?
8. ARE YOU DOING WHAT YOU LOVE OR JUST WORKING AT A JOB?
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST FOR DINNER MEAL?
10. DO YOU EXERCISE? IF SO, WHAT DO YOU DO?
I wish I could tag all my followers, but I just can’t. Please feel free to respond if you would like though. I will tag just a few that I interact with on a regular (or semi-regular) basis. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.
What sort of criteria is there for you to play with someone?
1. The relationship has to be monogamous. I’m a possessive sub and cannot share my Dom with another sub.
2. Limits are clearly discussed. If a Dom would like to explore the possibility of pushing past some of my limits, there must be a discussion before hand. Any attempt to push a limit in play without discussion is a violation of my trust.
3. Just like a Dom would expect me to be open with my thoughts/feelings, I expect the same of him. Communication is a two way street. (And yes, this is something I really struggle with sometimes.)
4. I expect an emotional investment. In many ways I am still a hopeless romantic. I invest emotionally in my relationships. I expect the same in return.
5. No drug use. Period. If I find out my Dom is using, I will drop him like a bad habit.
I would say those are my top five requirements. My list is longer, but it’s more vanilla (like what I want in a man). Of course, those requirements have to be met before I would consider moving to a D/s relationship.